RETURNING STUDENT REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
Registration for the students who completed the 2020-21 school year at MECC will be online only. The Returning Student Registration Portal is scheduled to be open Wednesday, July 28. You should receive an access code, or Snapcode, via email from the district prior to this. You will not need to come to the school to complete registration.
You can access the Returning Student Registration Portal from the CSD2 website,
www.clarendon2.k12.sc.us. From the district’s homepage, follow these steps to the portal:
1. Choose the I AM Tab at the Top Menu
2. Click on A Parent/Guardian
3. Select Returning Student Registration which is located 2/3 Down the Menu on
4. Click on the Red School House Graphic that appears
5. Enter your Snapcode here to continue
Information on teacher assignment will not be available at registration. Teachers return to work on Monday, August 9. At that time, they will begin contacting their parents.
On Thursday, August 12 from 4:00 - 6: 00 PM, we will have in person Meet the Teacher. You will receive your child’s name tag, car/bus tag and supply list then.